Red Lion Borough: Water & Sewer Billing
Portions of Windsor & York Townships: Water Billing ONLY
If you are a NEW resident and need to sign up for water/sewer billing, visit our Water and Sewer Forms & Publications page where you can download our Application for Metered Water & Sewer.
If you would like us to deduct your payment from a bank account, download the Direct Debit Payment Application.
If you are a CURRENT customer and need to cancel your direct debit payments, download the Direct Debit Payment Cancellation form.
Water is metered. Meters are read electronically every month, and billing is based on usage. Please visit About Our Water Meters for useful information about our water meters.
Red Lion Borough sewer is billed according to your water consumption. If you live in Windsor Township (717-244-3512) or York Township (717-741-3861), check with your municipality for sewer billing.
ABOUT YOUR BILL:
Bills are mailed at the end of every month and are due on the 20th of the following month, depending on weekends and holidays. If you do not receive a bill, please call our office in order to avoid paying a late fee. Failure to receive your bill does not waive late fees.
Click here for an explanation of your bill.
(If you think your bill is too high, please visit About Our Water Meters page which contains leak detection information.)
Water will be disconnected for nonpayment!
If this happens, an additional $50 fee and past-due amount must be paid
in cash or money order to restore water service.
Visit our Water and Sewer Forms & Publications page where you can view our Red Lion Municipal Authority water and sewer rates.
If paying by check, make check payable to Red Lion Municipal Authority.
We are unable to accept payments over the phone.
- Pay in person at our office during regular office hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM). If you want a receipt, you must bring your entire bill with you.
- If you prefer to bring your payment to our office and cannot get here during our office hours, there is a payment slot at the front of our building for your convenience. Make sure to mark your account number on your envelope and/or check.
- Mail your payment to P.O. Box 190, Red Lion, PA 17356. If you choose this option, your payment must be in our office ON the due date. Please allow sufficient time for it to reach us. We cannot be held responsible for the amount of time it takes the post office to deliver your payment to us.
- Direct Debit Signup: If you register for automatic bill payment of your Red Lion Municipal Authority water/sewer and water bills, your payment will be deducted automatically on the 18th of each month through our direct debit program. You will continue to receive bills, and the amount that will be deducted from your bank account will be indicated. Please visit the Water & Sewer Forms and Publications page where you can download the Direct Debit Payment Application.
- Pay on-line using your credit card or eChecksnow TM. A fee is levied by ePaymentNow TM for this service. Click here to make a payment. This option is available ONLY for your Red Lion Municipal Authority water/sewer bill. ePaymentNowTM will NOT be available for approximately 3-4 days during the second week of every month due to the previous month's water shutoffs. If you are trying to pay your current month's bill and experience this, try again in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience.